f

Like

Friday, 31 August 2012

Married “Pastor” Who Infected Women With HIV Arrested


As bizarre as it sounds, a married pastor has allegedly been arrested for multiple infection of women with the dreaded HIV virus.
“Pastor” Craig Lamar Davis, of Atlanta’s Full Gospel Baptist Church, is accused of passing the virus to unsuspecting members of the female congregation, reports WVIG. At least two women have come forward to press charges.
The report goes onto say that Davis was arrested for reckless conduct after investigators discovered he was sleeping with several women in the church. He apparently admitted he’s HIV positive but recklessly chose to have unprotected sex..

Craig Lamar Davis
The explosive story has been trending on social networking sites and has been the subject of several blogs after it was originally posted by blogger Obnoxious. According to an email sent to the blogger, by a woman named Ronita McAfee, Davis had sex with her while he hid is HIV status.
She says she met him on Facebook and in a short time they started meeting at his home to have sex. A few months into the affair, McAfee claims Davis called and told her that one of his ex-girlfriends had told him she’s tested positive for HIV.
McAfee claims after Davis continued to refuse to get tested; she filed a police report and authorities took out a warrant for his arrest. Later, she discovered another woman had allegedly contracted HIV from Davis.
End time evil people in religious cloaks, ladies beware! Don’t have unprotected sex if you must and please, leave the married men alone and vice versa! As always, abstinence is the best protection.

3 comments:


  1. What a great man, a great
    thanks to DR.BUBA the man
    that bring me out of this
    sorrow this is the man that
    can as well help the world, on
    this diseases I can remember 5 year ago when I was
    searching for cure, and how I
    have spent much money and I
    finally lost hope due to my
    conduction I have to put my
    hope on god, lucky to me last week here I was on the
    internet, check on how many
    year I can spent on earth
    theN I see a comment about
    this great man DR.BUBA
    what a lucky day for me and today am giving my
    testimony about him I have
    never believe there is cure at
    all, but this man just want me
    to give him a try, if he cannot
    do it I will know his is not DR.ABEGBE that he have been
    doing this cure for more than
    many year now I put my
    hope on him and also my dear
    god but today am very happy
    to give this story to you all, it all happen when I was 23 year
    well because of this disease I
    can get married and very
    happy today am now
    negative I can get married
    now to my follow people that is on my shoes this the
    good way to say bye to this
    diseases HIV/AIDS contact this
    man now
    DR.BUBASPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM
    +2349051175814 DR.BUBASPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM HIV CURE 1. Meningitis,
    2. Ischemic Heart Disease,
    3. Chronic Obstructive
    4. Pulmonary Disease,
    5. Tetanus,
    6. Avian Influenza (Bird Flu), 7 mokola
    8. Whooping Cough,
    9. Perinatal Complications,
    10. Diarrhea, Lung Cancer,
    11. Influenza, Tuberculosis,
    12. Yellow Fever, 13. Smallpox, 14. Cholera,
    15. Dengue Fever
    16. Malaria
    17. Rift Valley Fever
    18. Yellow Fever
    13. Smallpox, 14. Cholera,
    15. Dengue Fever
    16. Malaria
    17. Rift Valley Fever
    18. Yellow Fever
    14. Cholera, 15. Dengue Fever
    16. Malaria
    17. Rift Valley Fever
    18. Yellow Fever
    13. Smallpox,
    14. Cholera, 15. Dengue Fever
    16. Malaria
    17. Rift Valley Fever
    18. Yellow Fever

    ReplyDelete

  2. i am her to share a great testimony of my life i was cure from HIV by a Doctor Name DR charles i have been HIV from 5 year i saw doctor Email on the internet so i contact him and i explain to him i follow up the instruction behold 6 days later after taking the cure i went for a HIV text to my surprise it was Negative my family doctor was surprise my husband who abandon me was surprise my brother if you no that you are positive please i will advise you to contact him now and see for your self his Email is hivspelltemple@outlook.com why is website is......[ hivspelltemple@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like

post your comment