f

Like

Saturday, 18 August 2012

PHOTOS: Richest Rappers 2012 list – Forbes Wealthiest Hip-Hop Artists

Forbes Magazine released the Top-5 Richest Rappers Of 2012 with Diddy on top the list for the second year, Jay-Z dropped down to second after coming first in 2010.
Many of these rappers rose from rags to riches by tirelessly working simultaneously as producers, writers,musicians and businessmen. However, their hard work has quite literally paid off and has made them millions, according to Forbes.

Below is the FORBES 2012 Top Five Wealthiest Rappers :
1. Sean “Diddy” Combs



Net Worth: $550 million – As of April 2012
Earnings according to Forbes: 2011: $35 million, 2010: $30 million

Diddy’s business ventures, along with his career as a rapper, made him the richest rapper on the planet, built fortune chiefly through clothing line Sean John, record label Bad Boy and Ciroc vodka. Acting gigs, television shows and guest appearances add to coffers. He told Forbes in 1999: “I’m gonna be bigger than David Geffen.” Not there yet..
2. Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter



Net Worth:$460 million – As of April 2012
Earnings according to Forbes: 2011: $37 million, 2010: $63 million

The ’99 Problems’ rapper and Beyonce’s husband sold Rocawear clothing label for $204 million in 2007; signed 10-year $150 million Live Nation deal in 2008. Now boasts an impressive portfolio, including shares in the New Jersey Nets as well as his input in fashion, music and restaurant businesses.For more on the business of hip-hop, check out Zack O’Malley Greenburg’s new Jay-Z biography, Empire State of Mind, at http://jayzbook.com
3. Andre “Dr. Dre” Young



Net Worth: $260 million – As of April 2012
Earnings according to Forbes: 2011: $14 million, 2010: $17 million

Superproducer/rapper,Dr. Dre may not have put out a new album in the last 10 years,but the rapper and producer has reaped the rewards from his business. He helped launch careers of Snoop Dogg, Eminem, 50 Cent. Expanded wealth with Aftermath record label, Beats headphones and HP laptop line. On 11th August 2011, Dr Dre reportedly sold 50% stake in Beats Electronics, the headphone company to Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC for £191 million ($310m).
4. Bryan “Birdman” Williams



Net Worth: $125 million – As of April 2012
May 2010 to May 2011 Earnings according to Forbes: $15 million

Bryan ‘Birdman’ Williams,Cofounded Cash Money Records with brother Ronald and inked $30 million distribution deal with Universal in 1998; affiliated Young Money lineup now includes rappers Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj. Lyrical boasts (“Richer than the richest!”) are simply not true. Bird has an estimated net worth of $110 million as of September 2011.
5. Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson



Net Worth:$110 million – As of April 2012
Earnings according to Forbes: 2010: $6 million, 2009: $8 million

50 cent has made it to the top five particularly for his business-savvy, as the rapper got a neat nine-figure payout from the sales of Vitamin Water, when it was sold to Coca Cola; spent freely on cars, renovations to the mansion formerly owned by Mike Tyson. Cushion remains from catalog, acting gigs and 50 Cent-themed videogames, books, clothes and headphones. Future billionaire? He told Forbes in 2008: “It’s probably going to take me 10 years.”

3 comments:

  1. Good morning everyone!!!!

    My name is Miss Elizabeth from England i have been suffering from HIV/Aids
    for over 4years now, and suddenly, i have spent all my money all to make
    sure i get healthy all day, but happily, last month January 12th 2013, i
    came in contact with a traditional doctor also known as a chief priest on a
    newspaper who is called Dr.William who has help much people to cure their
    aids disease, firstly i taught it was a joke until i contacted (drdelespelltemple@outlook.com)" and he said that if i am ready for this work, i told him yes, and he collected
    my details and told me that after he has finished consulting his oracle he
    will run back to me on when to go for a medical check up, i was unhealthily
    surprise. And truly last week Monday Dr.Dele called me to quickly go for
    a medical checkup, which i did, only to find out that i was not with any
    HIV disease anymore, my friends and families who left me before run back to
    me. I now found out that God in Heaven is using this man to bless and heal
    us all, he is a great and powerful man, again i say to you sir, that God
    almighty will uplift you and your great work you did for i and other
    people. Pls i will sincerely advice all HIV patient to contact this great
    powerful man called Dr Dele for your solutions now at :(drdelespelltemple@outlook.com) he will help you on your HIV problems email (drdelespelltemple@outlook.com) you
    can also contact him with his via mobile number + 234 81023 86568

    Good Luck!!!!


    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is SANDEY WILSON and I base in LONDON. UNITED KINGDOM ..“My life is back!!! After 14 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me and our two twins . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr OKAYA who i meet online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across alot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called sarah,she testified about how Dr OKAYA brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days and reverse the effect of their little boys cancer, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr OKAYA e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give Dr OKAYA
    a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 2 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr OKAYA is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try Dr OKAYA anytime, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact OKAYASPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM Thank you Dr OKAYA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most effective spell that i have ever seen in my life, I am from NEW YORK and i am only here to write about my experience with DR OKAYA who has made it possible for me to get my lover back.. It all seems that the world was crushing on me when my lover left me and decided to call it a quit in our relationship. But through this powerful spell caster called Dr.OKAYA i was reveal back to life because i was able to contact Dr. through these details via email: OKAYASPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM and he gave me the assurance that once he finish casting the spell that my lover will come back to me within 2 Days , Behold my lover came back to me within 2day and i was very shocked because i never expected the spell to have worked very fast and very effective. As for me and my lover will are having a good time and i still want to say a big thank you to Dr.Okaya

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like

post your comment