f

Like

Friday, 14 September 2012

Fatal Motor Accident at EKSU (UNAD)'s School Gate - 1 Student Die

A fatal Accident is reported to have occurred early this morning at around 8:30am around the Ekiti State University School Gate.

The motor accident involved 3 vehicles that are often known for convey passengers to nereby places like oye, ifaki, kole etc..


2 of the vehicles had a head-on collision when 1 of them was trying 2 overtake another. The 2 cars were totally destroyed while the third which got involved as a result of speeding wasn't totally destroyed. 3 people died on the spot, including a student, while others were severely injured.

We supplicate to Almighty Allah to guide and protect us as we venture into our daily search for our daily bread.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am David Eric,I want to say thank to dr.trust for everything he did in my life. To everyone who doesn't believe in spell, I was one like you at first. I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to do this since I've tried others so-called spells casters and they did not work and was a waste of my time and money. However, when I read so many testimonials of dr.tust how he help people to get back their ex lover. dr.tust answered all my questions and was very nice about everything, I decided to give it a try. I figured it would be my last try to get my ex girlfriend back. So my story is that I was at my office when the girl I suppose to marry told me that she wasn't in love with me and never will it be and that she didn't want to speak or see me again, especially since she was talking to this other guy. i email dr.trust and tell him everything.he let me know which spells would be most appropriate for me and I chose the one that was to get her back to me and stay with me and to marry me.As soon as he finish the spells, my girlfriend came back into my life! It was a miracle to me and I’m so thankful to him, that is why i am sharing this testimony to those who need his help. Things have been going well, and pretty much according to what dr.trust said would happen. I’m very happy for the love spell dr.trust have done for me, my ex girlfriend is now back to me and we are living so happy. if you asked me or my friends if I would have anticipated how things were right now…no one would believe it! contact is email address (ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com tell +2348156885231) David Eric

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like

post your comment