Saturday, 1 September 2012

PICTURE:Married Pastor & his choir Mistress caught having fun inside the church

A married pastor & his choir mistress where today caught having sex inside the church.Sources said that more than 24 sachet of condom was found under the carpet beside the church alter.
So they where Severely beaten and Striped Naked Publicly
Do you think they deserved this?
What is your say?


  1. They deserve more than that.In the house of God?

  2. What is the problem troubling you? Do you need Ex Back?, Do you have problems in your marriage? Do you have fight with your ex? are you in trouble of debt?, Do husband or wife divorce you?,what are those things killing your happiness?, making you so unhappy? you don’t have to worry no more because i have got a quick way in solving problems.

    My wife and I separated 4 months ago and our children, Emily and Robert, live with her but see me every weekend. I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack who help people with the relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a spell and within 48hours my wife came back to me and started apologizing, now she has stopped going out with men and she is with me for good and for real. Contact { nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com } this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem at. Email nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com Thanks you Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack, i will always be testifying about your good work. Posted by Tom Brice



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


post your comment