f

Like

Thursday, 27 June 2013

My Husband Has Not Had Sex With Me In 3 Years

I’m a 34-year old woman who has been married for three and a half years. My husband avoided sex in every possible way since day one....

A couple of times we did manage to made love, but it was not a happy situation because, now in hindsight, I can see that he just didn’t insert it right. For the first few months he said it was my virgin pain that he couldn’t handle. Then, he said it was the stress at work, hence he was low on libido. Almost three years of marriage passed like that.

However, through this period he told people behind my back that ours was a sexless marriage because I was frigid. Even though I knew he’d spoken about me I stayed on in the marriage because, apart from the sex problem, we were really close as friends. So, when he apologized and broke down for speaking lies about me, I preferred to forget it.

Career-wise, he has always been unsteady. He attempted to start a new venture two years ago which crashed totally eight months back. Since that time he has been quite depressed and distant from me. He’s constantly on the computer gaming, or on the phone. Suddenly, in the past three months he’s made it clear that he wants to end the marriage. He gives all kinds of reasons from the two of us having no understanding to me being unsupportive. All of which none is true. Sexually, he says he’s now fine, but he is not attracted to me anymore for us to even initiate sex. He says in the initial years of our marriage we couldn’t made love due to various circumstances, but now it’s too late to rekindle passion and interest.

He will never be honest with me how much I try asking. Many of his actions point out to him being gay. Before marriage we were together for two years, but never had intercourse (we only helped each other m*st*u*r*b*a*te). So, I couldn’t tell. He could hardly kiss well, even though he would try. But, my only reasoning was that his sexual interest was less than mine, or probably I was very high on sex. And, the homophobia thing also applies to him.

Anyway, over the past three months he is insisting on a divorce even though it doesn’t seem the most practical thing for him to do at this juncture. One more thing is that he has been very close to a new male friend, a professor, who is three years older than him, and he is unmarried. They’ve become unusually close over the past months and I’ve met the guy just once. When my husband speaks to me on the phone in front of him, he sounds very to the point and even abrupt.

While I have almost been certain that my husband is gay, (I believe he abstained from it, but succumbed finally after meeting this professor), I suddenly get stumped a month ago when I find out that my husband has also been speaking to a woman in another state every day for five to six hours for the past few months. He has given her hopes of a future. I managed to get someone to call her up and got all the details. She said my husband and her met on Facebook, and they speak every day. They’ve met twice when he went to her city. Both times were for a few days. However, they’ve not had sex because, “he was not comfortable with the idea since he was still married,” she said.

Now I have a few questions:

1.) If he is gay (because he’s not interested in sex with women clearly), then what’s the role of this woman in his life? Is she just a cover?

2.) Does he feel for me at all? Did he ever feel for me?

3.) Wouldn’t it have suited him to keep this marriage going?

4.) I believe he wants to separate because he’s guilty. Or, probably because he wants the world to know that he ended the marriage so it doesn’t cast any aspersions on him?

What do you think? Please let me know.

5 comments:

  1. How do you get married ? In the Church or traditional wedding or Living-in Lovers over the years now married?
    You masturbating with your husband is not sex unless you don't want to have children.
    Is either your husband is in occult or gay. Even gays do have sex with their wives only few exceptions. if you want to keep the marriage Seek the face of God with a true man of God. OR Sit your husband down and tell him you ready for his divorce so that you can be free from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO to my friends out there i am testifying about the good work of a man who help me it has been hell from the day my husband left me i am a woman with two kids my problem stated when the father of my kids travel i never help he was living but as at two weeks i did not set my eye on my husband i try calling but he was not taken my call some week he call me telling me that he has found love some where easy at first i never take to be serous but day after he came to the house to pick his things that was the time i notice that things is going bad i help he will come back but things was going bad day by day i needed to talk to someone about it so i went to his friend but there was no help so i give it up on him month later i met on the the internet a spell caster i never believe on this but i needed my men back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it for doing sake but after three day my husband called me telling me that he his coming home i still do not believe but as at the six day the father to my kids came to the house asking me to for give him the spell work to said to my self from that day i was happy with my family thanks to the esango priest of (abamieghe)esango priest he his a great man you need to try him you can as well to tell him your problem so that he can be of help to you his content email is this esangopriest@gmail.com indeed you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again. remember his email is esangopriest@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. I am posting on this site on how a great Dr.help me bring back my ex husbandr after 9 months of divorce with two kids. I love him so much,so a friend of mine clara introduced this Dr to me who also help her. he did a spell to bring him back within 24 hours, now we are together no more fight and argument. my lover now loves me more than any thing in the wolrd Thank for helping me bring back my husband to me. If you need any help like
    1 LOVE SPELL
    2 WIN EX BACK
    3 FRUIT OF THE WOMB
    4 PROMOTION SPELL
    5 PROTECTION SPELL
    6 BUSINESS SPELL
    7 GOOD JOB SPELL
    8 LOTTERY SPELL
    9 COURT CASE SPELL
    contact him via email: (Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com) call +2348156885231 for help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster called Dr.ogala, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. His email: Ogalalovespell@yahoo.com website
    http://ogalalovespell.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My ex-boy dumped me 4 months ago after I accused him of seeing another woman and insulting him.I want her back in my life but she refused to have any contact with me. She changed her line and email address. I was so confuse and don't know what to do. So I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimonies of how a this powerful spell caster help them to get their ex back. So I contact the spell caster whose name is Dr trust and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2days that my ex will return to me, and to my greatest surprise the Second day my ex came knocking at my door and i immediately pleaded and ask her to forgive me. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that,i was awarded a contract of 5 Million Pound for 4 years. Once again thank you Dr trust,you are truly talented and gifted. Email: { UILTIMATESPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM }. He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing his good work because people are still talking about him on the Internet and Radio Stations. or (Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com) call +2348156885231

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like

post your comment