f

Like

Monday, 19 August 2013

Genevieve Nnaji Spotted Rocking ₦1.3 Million Chanel Lego Bag (PHOTOS)

Nollywood star Genevieve Nnaji on Saturday attended the wedding of a friend in Lagos & for the occasion she rocked a short blue lace dress..... which she teamed with season’s must-have item of the moment among celebrities..the lego inspired Chanel Lego Bag! The plastic bag costs a whopping £5,370, that’s $9,900, that’s 1.3 Million Naira!....Genny is in very good company with her plastic Chanel bag which has also been spotted on Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Rita Ora, Kim K’s mom Kris Jenner, Diane Kruger to name a few......More pics below:


 The IT bag was designed by Chanel’s design head Karl Lagerfeld & bears a striking resemblance to a school lunch box.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is kathy, I want to give a testimony about my HIV virus that was cured by a great spell caster. Since last 3 years now I have being a HIV AID patient. I never think I live long again and am so grateful about DR.OSUBA who cured my HIV AIDS last 3 weeks. I was in a great pain so I told one of my best friends, he told me that there is a great spell caster that can cure my HIV. I asked her if she con give to me the contact of this GREAT SPELL CASTER, she gave me his email, I emailed him he talked to me and he perform the necessary things and gave to me some herbs to take which I did and he told me that after two weeks I should go for a test. Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now a HIV negative I couldn’t believe myself I went to see another doctor the result was still the same, I was human on planet earth, so I emailed him and thanked him. Please if you are having a similar problem please visit him/ You can contact him on his email on DR.OSUBASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM and he will also help you..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like

post your comment