f

Like

Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Ngige attacks Obi on performance

Ngige attacks Obi on performance

… Says 70 per cent work still undone
 The All Progressives Congress, (APC) Governorship candidate in the November 16 governorship elections in Anambra State, Senator Chris Ngige has carpeted Governor Peter Obi on development since inception of his administration.....

Senator Ngige while addressing journalists on the 302 Artillery Regiment, Onitsha during induction of the latest officers to Army Officers’ Mess said Obi has achieved only seven percent outside the totally blue print he left at work.

Ngige said he was forced to the race by the poor increase in their state, adding he did 23 percent from his blue print while Obi did only seven percent, so that it is an overall total of 30 percent and maintained which he will complete the remainder 70 percent if elected.

“Each and every time My business is confronted with this question by journalists of a few things i forgot from the government house, Which i asserted I forgot something, I forgot my blue print i needed to use to build up Anambra State. I forgot that blue print that has been abandoned on Governor Peter Obi’s table. I was capable of do 23 percent from the blue print while Peter Obi did seven percent in eight years; that is why I am going returning to implement the remainder 70 percent and develop nys. If other state governors are certainly not interested in developing their states, I will be in a hurry to develop Anambra State and see it to the front burner of the world”.

The Senator further challenged the incumbent governor to create his performance since he assumed office and berated him for fragrant abuse in the state funds by sharing more common wealth of the state to the people for selfish political reasons.

However, Governor Peter Obi swiftly stated that Ngige doesn't have moral justification to gauge his performance since he could not bring development for the state during his short period at work, adding that his administration may be in a position to bring the much desired development towards state.

Governor Obi also accused Ngige when attemping to attract the state backwards through his penchant for violence when government property and lives were lost, noting that what Anambra State needs is to continue continue to consolidate on developments already achieved within the state.

 

Sun News

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like

post your comment