f

Like

Friday, 25 October 2013

SHOCKING: My Grandfather Lured Me To Be A Robber, Fortified Me After My First Operation

My grandfather lured me to be a robber, fortified me after my first operation

Kingpin of an notorous robbery gang operating in Ore axis of Ondo State, Sunday Odina has confessed that his late grand father who was simply a fantastic herbalist encouraged him to robbery....

Odina who may have been on the wanted set of their state police command was arrested in his hideout by men on the state Anti Robbery Squad following arrest of members of his gang from the police

Odina who first opened fire when he sighted SARS operatives had among his legs battered with police bullets anf the husband was later apprehended and arrive at nys CID, Akure

The robbery suspect after a speak to Saturday Sun disclosed that his late grandfather was obviously a great ‘ikuku’ man (herbalist) who used to prepare spiritual protection for armed robbers in the days

In accordance with him, he began to demonstrate fascination with robbery when his late grand father was using him to support in burying and exhuming arms as used by some robbery gangs

He added that “from there I started gathering experience and later joined a robbery gang as i dropped from SS1 as soon as the death of my grand father.”

Odina who claimed he lost his parents at a tender ages of ten said his late grand father also taught him traditional medicine concerning how to escape arrest through invisible means

His words “My grand father became a great Ikuku man and he utilized to be employed by young armed bandits when he was alive and hubby encouraged me to be assisting those guys being carrying arms for the bush where they helpful to hide them.

“It reached a stage after i was following members of the robbery gang to operation and i remembered my greybeard fortified me more while i got home i told him i followed the gang to rob a family house in the village near Onicha-Ugbo

“He even educated me in many traditional medicine  that might aid in robbery operation but when he died some years back and there wasn't any methods of about to school again i joined the robbery business fully and after operating in Onitsha for quite a while , I left the town for Lagos and after a few years i moved right down to Ondo and Edo areas before my gang ran to some police patrol van in Ore.”

On why the juju failed him, Odina said his boys went as opposed to what the oracle said.

“That day whenever we consulted oracle, the oracle said we need to not choose the operation but my boys who first agreed by himself later went to the operation without my knowledge and so they were arrested tomorrow in the operation” , he stated.  He said he attempted to disappear in the air when he saw law enforcement nevertheless the juju failed him stressing “ I don’t know very well what happened”

Ondo State police spokesman, Wole Ogodo who confirmed the story said the command is battle prepared to eliminate all criminals within the state. He added the command’s latest strategies were built to reduce crime rate from the state towards barest level.


for more story join us HERE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like

post your comment